Enjoy the refreshing taste of Christmas with this cold and creamy low-oxalate Peppermint Milkshake Recipe. Try making it at home with friends and family. It is quick and easy to make and is sure to give you some holiday cheer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ cup ice
- 1 mini candy cane (or about ¼ of a standard candy cane), lightly crushed
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender except crushed candy cane.
- Add half of the crushed candy cane and blend at high speed until smooth, stopping and stirring if needed.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy cane.
Download the recipe here!