This creamy, sweet, and delicious low-oxalate protein smoothie is a staple this holiday season. Whether you serve it alongside a warm slice of pie or have it for breakfast, this pumpkin pie smoothie is sure to bring on the fall feels with its comforting Thanksgiving ﬂavors.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, more or less to taste
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup ice
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (for garnish)
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass and top with whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg.
Note: Be light handed with the nutmeg