Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? With the combination of rich pumpkin flavor and creamy cheesecake texture, this “no bake” low-oxalate pumpkin cheesecake is easy to make and a delicious go-to this holiday season.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours (refrigerated)
- 30 graham crackers
- 5 teaspoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Crush graham crackers in food processor.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bottom and partially up the sides of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sugar until creamy.
- Add in pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. Beat until fully blended.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into whipped cream.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.