With a perfect combination of garlic and sage, this low-oxalate recipe is not only fragrant, easy-to-make and incredibly delicious but also kidney-friendly. Astound your family and friends this holiday season with this garlic sage turkey recipe and celebrate in style.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3.5 – 4 hours
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 10-12 pound turkey
- Sage leaves (optional)
- Stir together the butter, sage, and garlic.
- Spread butter mixture under the skin of the turkey and arrange sage leaves under the skin if desired.
- Roast turkey according to label directions (based on turkey size).
- Use the remaining butter mixture to baste the turkey during roasting.