Add some sweet-and-savory flavors to your next meal with this low-oxalate fruit salsa. Fruits, fresh veggies, and garlic seasoning mix together for a flavor you will love!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 ½ teaspoons lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cups watermelon, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 ½ cups corn
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 8 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¾ teaspoon white pepper
- Stir together the lime zest, lime juice, sugar and white pepper in a bowl.
- Add watermelon, cucumber, mango, onion and basil. Toss gently.
- Chill the salsa until ready to serve. Add garlic salt before serving.
Carbohydrates: 67.2 grams
Total Fat: 1.4 grams
Protein: 4.6 grams
Vitamin A: 2304 IU
Vitamin C: 85 milligrams
Calcium: 54.7 milligrams
Iron: 1.4 grams
Magnesium: 61.9 milligrams
Download our low-oxalate fruit salsa recipe and bring some flavor to your next meal!