Looking for an alternative to cakes and pies? Try low-oxalate apple nachos! Tart apples and sweet caramel and white chocolate are a match made in heaven. This low-oxlate version of a popular sweet treat includes colors, textures and flavors that will be a hit for your whole family.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 4 apples, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup caramel bits, melted
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup small marshmallow
- On a large plate, arrange apple slices on top of one another.
- Drizzle half the melted white chocolate and caramel, and then top with raisins and marshmallow.
- Drizzle with remaining white chocolate and caramel.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis (Per Serving)
Total Carbohydrates: 66.3 grams
Total Fat: 11.6 grams
Protein: 3.7 grams
Vitamin A: 61 IU
Vitamin C: 4.9 milligrams
Calcium: 107 milligrams
Magnesium: 16.9 milligrams
Phosphorus: 109 milligrams