Add a homemade flair to your next salad with our creamy herb dressing! Tangy red wine vinegar, smooth olive oil and fresh herbs create the base of our creamy herb dressing, and Dijon mustard gives it a creamy kick. Mix up this simple creamy salad dressing today to top your low-oxalate veggies like kale and iceburg lettuce.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chives, sliced into small pieces
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Using a blender or food processor, blend the parsley, chives and garlic in a large bowl until well chopped.
- Add Dijon mustard, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon juice to the bowl, and then blend until smooth.
Nutritional Analysis (Per Serving)
Calories – 243
Total Fat – 17g
Cholesterol – 0 mg
Sodium – 12 mg
Potassium – 1194 mg
Carbohydrates – 18 g
Protein – 13 g
Download the creamy herb dressing recipe here!